Thursday, February 8, 2018

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. in this blog i will take you through the entire growing season from start to finish on my Giant Pumpkin and vegetable Garden. I am going to end up growing 2 Pumpkins. a Control and a test. These are the pumpkin seeds i am planting.
The Seeds I am Planting
 These are  Wallace Woppers pumpkin seeds that can grow well over 1000 pounds.
  

The First Step i have to do is get my soil ready and full of nutrients. These are the 2 garden plots I will be working with for the giant pumpkins.
 My First Step is to get these emptied out of the old dirt and leaves. so after about 2 days worth of work i got 1 of them emptied out 
I am still working on the other one but at the same time I am also filling the empty one back with a mix of compost, soil, chicken manure, and horse manure.

No comments:

Post a Comment